Friday, February 8, 2008

My Super Sweet Superpower

If I was able to have anysuper power in the world, I would only need one superpower. The Superpower to have any superpower in the entire world. The reasons why I would want to have this special ability are simple. Say I wanted to fly, I would be able to because I would give myself the ability to fly. Say I wanted to lift a 5 ton building, I would turn into Hulk. Say I wanted to hold my breath underwater forever, I would give myself the ability to grow gills or just not need to breath. There are so many advantages to having all the superpowers compared to having only one. However if I could only have one superpower, it would be the superpower to see into the future. By having this superpower, I would be able to alter my life for the best, and have the most fun getting to my "new future". I would do this by making different choices than I normally would in everyday life. A major plus side to this special ability would be to make bets on sports. I would be a guarenteed win every single time, and I would be set for money. A downside to this ability would be the fact that I would see my own death, and that should be something nobody should ever know about. If I was able to pick my own superpower, it would be the ability to see into the future.

No comments: